Friday, November 4, 2011

Trick Or Treat!(smell my feet) - Nov 4

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_1018

Give me something good to eat. You know the rest, folks. =/

SO yep, you guessed it. Last Monday was Halloween and this year was entirely different than last. This year, Chloe can actually WALK(since last year she was just 10 months old) which meant that this would be the first actual year of trick or treating. I have to tell you, as a kid I'm sure I liked Halloween..all the candy and whatnot but as an adult I had really grown indifferent about it. Where we live now we absolutely NEVER get a trick or treat-er and we have spent the last 4 or 5 years with friends and their kids. This was our first real year where Chloe could actually participate in the trick or treating and I'm here to tell you..she had a blast.

Her costume is one that I knew we would never see another kid wearing the same thing. Heather actually found it when we went to the San Diego zoo in June..I convinced her to buy it and we have been holding on to it ever since. I'll admit, the candy bucket is cute but a little strange for a zookeeper to carry around a hollowed out monkeys head(full of candy). Ah well, don't read to far into it. =)

So we made the rounds, stopped by both sets of Grandparents and then made our way to see some of our friends so all the kids could trick or treat together. I was shocked by how long Chloe lasted and she pretty much walked herself the entire time. She only said trick or treat a few times..but the cutest part of the whole thing..well a few things really... She kept trying to come inside of each persons house every time they opened the door! Then, she would take whatever candy they would hand her and she would take something out of her bucket and try to give it back. Then she kept saying "trade you!?" LOL. It was a lot of fun I must admit and I look forward to next year when she will be almost 3 and completely understand what's happening. Sooooo, here are some pics of her in costume(taken the day before) and a few from Halloween. Have a great weekend!

Brian

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_0951

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_1001

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_0970

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_0965

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_1061

20111030ChloeHalloweenCostume-IMG_1100

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1113

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1125

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1285

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1315

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1273

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1351

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1322

20111031ChloeHalloween-IMG_1404

No comments:

Post a Comment