Friday, October 28, 2011

Let The Memories Begin! - Oct 28

20111019ChloeFULL-untitled-9574

That's the gigantic saying that is posted all over Disneyland. We went to Disneyland last week, in case my sarcastic post last week wasn't clear. We went on Thursday, ALL DAY and by the end of the day there was no way I was gonna mess around with editing photos. Disneyland during Halloween is actually really neat if you have never been. They transform the entire park with Halloween themed decor and they do it again for Christmas. I'm a HUGE Disney/Disneyland fan but I'll admit I wasn't sold on taking the trip with Chloe just yet. I always figured I would be the one pushing to go but it was actually Heather that was the mastermind behind this adventure.

I can say the drive down and the drive back was as painless as can be. Chloe hung out in her car seat like a champ! We stopped a few times and it probably took a bit longer than it otherwise might have but overall, piece of cake. Disneyland was...difficult at first but somewhat to be expected. Standing in line was a nightmare but once we got on some rides..Chloe started to understand what was happening...and she LOOOOOVED it. One day in the park was definitely not enough..but it was a successful first attempt overall and we look forward to going back.

The surprise favorite ride of the day which I think we did 3 or 4 times was the Buzz Lightyear ride. She has never even watched Toy Story so she had no idea who Buzz Lightyear even was..but as we went through the line she kept saying " See Buzz!!??" "GO SEE BUZZ??!!" I'd say a close 2nd with the Teacups. She kept saying "Ride it!" "Ride on teacups!!??" all day. The most amazing display of excitement came on the Dumbo ride. Again, she has never seen the movie Dumbo, has no idea who he is but the entire 20 minutes through the line she kept saying "DUUUUUMBO!!!" "RIDE ON DUMBOOOO!" Probably the funniest part of the whole day. =)

Anyway, now that you are bored to death, here are a bunch of pictures from our day in Disneyland, and some from our trip to the pumpkin patch last weekend. Halloween is right around the corner so I can't imagine what next week has in store. Wait and see, lol!

Have a great weekend!

-Brian

20111019ChloeFULL-untitled-9602

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9610

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9635

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9626

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9679

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9692

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9659

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9666

Find your stroller in this mess, I dare you
20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9711

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9716

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9718

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9761

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9752

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9757

NAPTIME! That was fun, lol

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9767

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9811

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9813

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9819

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9834

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9777

There is this lady that works in a shop on Main Street that spends her entire day doing these silohuette cutouts. It's absolutely amazing in like 1-2 minutes totally free hand she snips these things out with scissors all the while talking to you to the point where you don't even think she's paying attention. What you get is..nothing short of amazing..
20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9842

My favorite moment of the day..Chloe was grabbing my face for kisses and then she belts out an "I LAAAAAAVE YOOOOOU!!"..something I will never forget =)
20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9851

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9847

DUMBOOOOOOOOO!
20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9876

20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9922

And that, in a nutshell was our day at Disneyland!
20111020ChloeFULL-untitled-9738

=)

Chloeblog-102

Chloeblog-103

Chloeblog-111

ChloeFull-115

ChloeFull-150

ChloeFull-141

ChloeFull-147

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Reading the cute things that sweet girl says is NOT boring!! Um, that's why I'm here! She's getting so big, can't wait to see her at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete