Not much new to report this week except Chloe has cut through another tiny tooth on the top bringing the grand total (that we can see) to 6. Two on the bottom and four on the top. She has also decided this week that sitting down playing on the floor is not that fun anymore so she wants to pull up on me or the couch and see what else there is to play with within reach. This weekend is Chloe's first Halloween although we aren't going to go around collecting candy (I won't turn down a tootsie roll if you got one) we are going to go out with some of our friends and their kids which will be fun. Chloe is going to be a...well you'll see. =) Have a great weekend~
-Brian
I have a lot of pictures of her doing this with various items..I don't know why but I love them lol
She loves this little "Stitch" (from Lilo & Stitch Disney movie) she's always waving and pointing at him..so cool
quack quack
and now every morning I wake up to this
No comments:
Post a Comment