Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy 25 Week Birthday, Chloe! - July 2

chloe25weeks-133

So we're just a few days short of being able to start saying "she's 6 months". I've decided from now on, I'm just going to refer to her in months and halves. Right now, she's "almost 6 months". =)
This week was our appointment with our eye doctor and it went as well as we could hope. 35 minutes of waiting to see the doctor for him to flash a light in her eyes for 2 minutes and tell us she's still fine. Then, I scheduled another appointment for 6 months from now where they will hopefully tell us the same thing. Today, I thought we had her 6 month checkup but it turns out I need to read my schedule more carefully. We actually have an another follow up appointment with the dermatologists at Stanford. I fully predict the appointment go exactly like the eye appointment. It's all good, though. No news is good news and I'd rather them tell us it's fine than tell us it's not. All part of having a baby. =)

On Thursday I reconnected with a good friend that I've known since high school. She and her husband recently had their first daughter who is just a month or so younger than Chloe. Actually, had Chloe gone full term they would only be 2 or 3 weeks apart. We had the opportunity to catch up and let the little girls meet for the first time. Much to my surprise, when we laid them down next to each other they almost immediately grabbed hands..it was the cutest stinkin thing I've seen in my life!

Anyway, here are some pics from the week including a few of our special guest cutie and Chloe's new friend, Logan. =)
Enjoy~
-B

chloe25weeks-121

chloe25weeks-107

chloe25weeks-103

chloe25weeks-128

chloe25weeks-127

chloe25weeks-130

chloe25weeks-125

chloe25weeks-136

chloe25weeks-138

Chloe meets Logan
Logan-100

Logan-102

Logan-112

=)
Logan-107

No comments:

Post a Comment