24 Weeks. So, like, how many months is that? That's a question I was asked earlier. Almost 6. Holy Crap. Yes, yet another week has flown by. I can't really say a lot has changed this last week. Next week we have Chloe's follow up eye appointment(hemangioma) as well as her 6 month checkup. You know what that means? More shots! Yay. Not looking forward to that. =(
This week, most of the pictures are actually taken by Heather...well I'd say probably 50% but that's good! I shot two weddings last weekend and Heather decided to bust out the camera and take some pictures. That's my girl. =) So here you go, this weeks pics. Enjoy~
B+H+C
Heather's shot..zero editing
also Heather's, also zero editing
Heather's
Also H's
Look at her..trying to grab the dog lol
Abbey = not amused
I put this on Facebook, but this was not staged in any way. She fell asleep sitting just next to me and I saw the remote under her hand, stood up and took the picture.
That's my girl =)
She woke up after a few clicks and looked at me like..REALLY??
How can you not love this face???
When Erin and her dad were dacning at Feeley's wedding, I was holding Chloe and I said to you, "This will be you two someday!" And the look you gave me ... whoo! It was both a death stare and a little bit of panic. I believe you told me to shut up. :)
ReplyDelete