20 weeks! I have to say that this week is a little bit bitter-sweet. Heather and I have both been home all this time sharing the duties and taking care of Chloe all day, every day. Next week Heather will be returning to work and I will be here to keep things rolling.We have been practicing getting down a feeding schedule and trying to see if we can time it so Heather can come home for lunch and feed her..stuff like that. It should be interesting but this has been the plan all along...now it's just time to put it into play! We have been very fortunate to be able to share in this experience like we have together as this is very much not the "norm". Time has flown by and I suspect it will continue to do so. Next week should be an interesting report =). On to the pics!
B+H+C
just can't get our dang couch out of the pictures
She is the cutest wittle wady in her wittle tights & wittle bow!! Give her a big kiss on her chubba cheeks for us!!
ReplyDeleteHope you both do ok next week ... I'll be thinking about you! Love you guys! :)
ReplyDelete