Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Smiling, Ver 1.0 - Mar 16

Remember I said Chloe has been smiling more lately? Well, this is a first attempt to catch a photo of what I'm calling a "real" smile..where she is looking at us and her entire face lights up...where you really feel like she is happy to see you. =)
chloe_9weekish_web-103
chloe_9weekish_web-102
chloe_9weekish_web-101
There will be better photos, but this is what I got tonight after just a few minutes of trying. She is also making all sorts of cute little noises. people ask us if she is "cooing" yet I guess the answer is yes but she seems to have her own little language. It's funny, one of our favorite things that she does is when she sneezes..she sneezes like 4-6 times in a row and most of the time its like "ACHOO, ACHOO, ACHOO, ACHOO, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!" and it's the cutest darn thing. We have been unsuccessful in timing a video of it..but we will get it and I will post it when we do!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little smiling face! Love her outfit too. :) I can't wait to meet her next weekend. Remember - I called Chloe dibs way back around August.

    ReplyDelete