So this week has been a busy one. So busy, in fact, that I was not able to prepare my Friday blog post that I have done for the last 11 weeks. A few days late better than never I guess. This weekend some friends of ours tied the knot in San Diego and we made the trip down with Chloe. This would be our longest car ride (which previously was about an hour) and we weren't sure what to expect. We planned to leave a day earlier and take our time driving down..not knowing how many times we would need to stop on what would otherwise be about a 7 hour drive. We loaded up the Element with just about everything we own and headed out.
All in all we stopped twice and made the trip in about 10 hours. We stayed with our good friends, Mike and Cindy, who recently moved down to San Diego to get away from us. Nice try =) It was great being able to see them again as well as being able to introduce Chloe to everybody.
John & Erin's wedding was beautiful and they are headed out on their honeymoon literally as I type. We had a great time at the wedding and I'm sure Chloe looks forward to coming back to SD...soon. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment