Friday, November 1, 2019

What's My Name?! - Nov 1

20191029Chloeblog-4U4A9736_Proof_LBL

This year Halloween fell on a Thursday and as luck would have it the kids(at least in our district) are off school tomorrow for a "teacher workday". This is code for "no thanks on the sleepless kids with a sugar crash from all the candy they ate the night before so we'll get some work done instead", day. Not the worst idea, in my opinion. LOL.

Rolling up to Halloween we have been pretty busy with all of the usual formalities like carving our pumpkins, the classroom party/parade, and of course trick or treating. CANDY!(ugh) =) We did all the usual things this year and of course Chloe is ONLY interested in carving a standard jack-o-lantern. Not going to complain, do your thing, girl! lol. All I want are the SEEDS!

Chloe's costume this year puts us into a new territory(again). I thought last year was difficult for me because I wasn't really up on the whole Harry Potter thing but...this year she went an entirely different direction with a Disney character from a movie that I haven't seen, "The Descendants"(specifically Part 3). These are movies that I am aware of but so far have not seen one second of so once again I am completely uninformed about the character she chose but, most people seem to know her as "Uma". I understand she is the daughter of a previous Disney villain, Ursula(from The Little Mermaid). Apparently "The Descendants" is just that, all the characters are the children of Disney villains. Hmm, I'm going to have to find some time to watch these movies. I'm sure Chloe will be happy to watch with me. Anyway, just a few photos from the weeks events as per usual. Have a great weekend, folks~

-B


20191029Chloeblog-4U4A9710_Proof_LBL

20191029Chloeblog-4U4A9719_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9762_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9760_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9803_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9893_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9843_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9839_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9869_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9877_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9911_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9920_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9932_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9940_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9954_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9964_Proof_LBL

20191031Chloeblog-4U4A9969_Proof_LBL


No comments:

Post a Comment