Friday, September 27, 2019

Fall-A-Palooza! - Sep 27

4U4A5549chloeblog-102_Proof_LBL

And just like that, we're back. I mean, we'll see. LOL.
Every year (for the last several years, at least) something fun that Chloe actually likes to do is take photos and play in the leaves in this one little corner of our neighborhood. We walk past this area pretty much every day so we get to see when the leaves are finally collecting on the ground. Chloe, who as I mentioned has not been super interested in participating in any type of photos lately was actually on board for this one. It was actually cute that when I told her what I wanted to do she shyly agreed where she usually would push back. That's how you know she actually likes doing this, lol.

This week has been unbelievably hot, in the 90s and 100's but as the week rolls to a close we start to get back our more expected fall weather. As the sun sets a little bit earlier each day and the leaves start to fall, my favorite time of year is upon us. =) Just a few photos from this week to share. Have a great weekend, folks~

-B


4U4A5538chloeblog-100_Proof_LBL

4U4A5547chloeblog-101_Proof_LBL

4U4A5595chloeblog-108_Proof_LBL

4U4A5576chloeblog-105_Proof_LBL

4U4A5590chloeblog-106_Proof_LBL

4U4A5557chloeblog-103_Proof_LBL

4U4A5607chloeblog-110_Proof_LBL

4U4A5611chloeblog-111_Proof_LBL

4U4A5563chloeblog-104_Proof_LBL

No comments:

Post a Comment