Friday, September 14, 2018

Ew, GROSSSS! - Sep 14

20180913_161214_Proof

When your last name is Gross, everyone assumes anyone else with that last name is related to you. It's not a super common name so I can totally understand how that would be a thing. Me personally I only know of one girl that went to my high school who had the same last name. She was a year younger than me but once we met each other and it was pointed out that we were both "Grosses", we were instantly bonded. LOL.

To point out how small the world is, I have seen this car around before and as it turns out, they live in the exact same neighborhood as we do and yes their last name is Gross. On Thursday, Chloe and I went to Costco after school and when we came out I found their car parked (of all places) DIRECTLY next to us. Clearly since they have the blue personalized plate from the 80s they have had this plate for a LONG TIME. I showed a few friends and made the joke that I guess I will have to wait for them to die before I can get it. Dangit.

That's all folks. Have a great weekend~

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment