
This last week was an important one. On Tuesday, Chloe's amazing mother and my beautiful wife Heather celebrated her 38th year of life. Happy Birthday Heather! LOL. She actually took off Monday & Tuesday so she could have a long weekend and as luck would have it, Chloe woke up Monday with a bit of a sore throat which kept us home most of the day. Her actual birthday being Tuesday we spent the morning out playing mini-golf and actually got to run a round of go carts(Chloe was my passenger) which was really fun. Overall a nice long weekend off and Heather now gets to be as old as me. =)
This week has been heating up day by day with the hottest part of the week starting by the time this is published. This week our favorite "Cherry trees" (which are actually plums as I have mentioned in the past) finally have been producing fruit that isn't sour and crunchy. LOL. Every day Chloe and I walk the dog we have to spend at least a few minutes to let Chloe climb the trees and pluck some delicious fruit. This year, the trees certainly have not produced as much fruit as they have in the past however this year Chloe is much more capable of climbing and picking so it somewhat balances out. If I could bring out a ladder and not look like a giant weirdo I could certainly get to the best plums on the tree. The biggest and best plums that cannot be reached by the squirrels and whatever critters eat these things are out at the end of the branches that we cannot otherwise reach. I don't think we will be doing that but don't think the thought has not crossed my mind.
Just a few snaps this week as summer trucks on. Have a great weekend, folks~
B







No comments:
Post a Comment