Friday, December 9, 2016

Santa's Hat! - Dec 9

20161208chloeblog-FJ7C0105

This week came and went and I'm not even sure how it's Friday again already. Chloe somehow decided this week that she wanted to wear a Santa hat to school. I would have figured that would not be a good idea or perhaps not even allowed but Chloe assured me that other kids had been wearing them and her teacher said it was okay. I hesitated a little but then I figured, what's the worst that can happen?

Probably LICE.

Lice is the worst that can happen.

LOL

I made sure to pep talk Chloe about the "rules of the hat" number one rule being no sharing of the Santa hat. Rule number 2 being if she has any behavioral issues or has to be told by the teacher to stop doing some weird behavior with the hat(I dunno, hitting someone with it?) that it was gone. Other than that, live it up kiddo. Of course she did just fine but I feel pretty certain had I not at least given her some guidance, bad things might have happened and Santa would know about it. He knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sake...? Yeah.

Here are some of the many faces of Chloe. Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

20161208chloeblog-FJ7C0126

20161208chloeblog-FJ7C0124

20161208chloeblog-FJ7C0119

20161208chloeblog-FJ7C0110

No comments:

Post a Comment