Friday, September 2, 2016

The Chore Chart - Sept 2

20160901chloeblog-IMG_6144_Proof

Well week one of Chloe starting school "late" has come to an end. It's kind of trippy, but so far so good. The dumb thing of course is that smack dab in the middle of the week they have the oddball day where everybody comes and goes at the same (earlier) time. The real difference for me comes with the insanity that is 3pm pick up. The rest of the school all gets out right around 3pm so it becomes a crazy parking/driving free for all when 900 parents are all trying to pick their kids up without having to get out of the car. I've been hearing people complain about this for a while now on facebook and it seems to be much worse at other schools but I can definitely vouch, it's a thing. I've been playing with what time I get there and where I park which I still have yet to find the best method of the two..but I have plenty of time to work it out. lol.

Something we have been sort of "soft launching" this chore chart thing for Chloe which I imagine parent's are familiar with in some capacity. Going through the summer we definitely had some attitude issues and some general conflicts that seem to come with the kid being 6 years old(or so I'm told). This so far has been a good way to get Chloe into good behavior and potentially earning some things that she wants. It's been working pretty well so far and I imagine we will continue to fine tune it as time goes on. I also think starting back into school has helped in tuning Chloe's attitude. Hopefully she won't make a liar out of me!

Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

20160901chloeblog-IMG_6145_Proof

20160901chloeblog-IMG_6151_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment