
As the summer is barreling down to a close, we only have a few more days left and then it's right back to school Chloe goes.
It's taken all year but Chloe's teeth have finally made their way what I would call half way in. It is very interesting to see how she looks with teeth after seeing her without them for so long. Heather and i were just talking about how it's so nuts how grown up Chloe is getting. In a little more than a week she will start FIRST GRADE. All of the things that just felt so far away before she was even born, are all so rapidly approaching. It's crazy.
So as she grows up, her smile changes as her mouth fills back up with teeth. I looked back at my own blog to December/January to remind myself what Chloe looked like with teeth...then and right after she lost them. In those 8ish months she really doesn't even look like the same kid to me. I'm sure I will continue to be able to say that for the rest of her life. Ha!
Just a few pics of Miss Chloe for the week, and her ever changing smile. =)
Have a great weekend, folks~
-B





No comments:
Post a Comment