
This week, yesterday, was Saint Patrick's Day. That is the day that we celebrate...I'm not sure. If you ask Chloe, I'm sure she would tell you whatever they learned in school about it but mostly she would talk about a Leprechaun and how he does mischievous things on Saint Patrick's Day. I was not aware of this but apparently they discussed it in school, and a leprechaun "messed up" their classroom. Other kids talked about things the leprechaun did in their house, up to and including peeing in their toilets and turning the water green. Pinterest is sure of a lot of weird ideas I'm sure you are supposed to do at your house but we...aren't those parents, unfortunately. Heather hardly goes online and I...just hate stuff like that. LOL. Hey, if you want to do stuff like that for every single holiday of the year for your kids, more power to you. It's not for me. =)
On Saint Patrick's Day, Chloe is surely not going to get pinched by anyone at school. I don't know if she would even know that's a thing but you can believe kids are getting pinched at school if they aren't wearing green. Not Chloe, not ever. We can thank her Irish side coming from her Mother on that one. Have a great weekend, folks. =0
-Brian



No comments:
Post a Comment