
We have had a busy week for sure. Chloe has been on Christmas overload between decorating and shopping but of course it still going strong. Only a few more weeks left before Christmas and almost more ridiculous than that is Chloe's 6th birthday is just around the corner.
INSANE.
I have been very busy doing family/holiday photos for lots of families and of course we have not had time to do ours yet. Such is life! This week i just wanted to share a photo I actually took several weeks back while shooting family photos for Heather's cousins/aunt/uncle/etc. It's a location I have been to many times but never had my own daughter available and photo ready to snag this photo I wanted to get. If weather permits we might try this weekend to get our own photos, wish us luck. LOL.
Have a great weekend, folks.
~B
No comments:
Post a Comment