
By now Chloe has become completely acustomed to having her picture taken. Of course she sees me taking photos all the time and she liked to always look at the photos etc but this week she finally decided out of the blue it was time for her to TAKE some pictures. I waste no time putting thousands of dollars of equipment in the hands of a 5 year old and before we know it, she is off and clicking.
Just kidding the camera she using is not really worth that much(but I still use it all the time so breaking it would not be ideal). So I dug through my stuff and found a camera strap I knew Chloe would love(thanks Tiffany!). =) Chloe went all around the house, inside and out, taking pictures of basically everything. Her favorite subject as you might imagine was the dog. The dog appears to hate having her picture taken. Don't tell Chloe.
Just a few photos of this weeks adventure, have a great holiday weekend and enjoy!
-B





No comments:
Post a Comment