Friday, March 20, 2015

Saint Patrick - March 20

FJ7C9342ChloeBlog-105_Proof

We have had what I would call an "interesting" week around here this week. Heather had a work trip and she has been out of town the last few days so I have been on round the clock Chloe patrol. Well, Chloe AND Penny patrol. It is really a ton of work, lol. It would have been so much easier if it were just Chloe and I but having a puppy is literally like having another kid(in my opinion). Constant monitoring, walks, potty, food...Where's the dog? Where's the dog? Where's the kid? Dog in the crate, kid to school, gymnastics, lunch, showers, laundry. HOLY MOLY. I need a nap.

Tuesday was Saint Patrick's Day and Chloe has been pointing it out to me for several days. Not a hugely celebrated holiday around here although I am told from other parents that on Saint Patrick's Day apparently leprechaun's show up and trash your house? They turn the toilet water green and throw gold coins all over the place or something...I don't know honestly it sounds obnoxious to me. HA! I don't know if that is an old tradition or new but we just aren't those parents, I guess. The extent of our holiday festivities was wearing green and...that...is...about..it. =)

Have a great weekend, folks! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-B

FJ7C9330ChloeBlog-102_Proof

FJ7C9339ChloeBlog-103_Proof

No comments:

Post a Comment