Friday, January 23, 2015

Chloe Swift - Jan 23

FJ7C7089ChloeBLog-109

Hey would you look at that....we found some "Frozen" junk we don't already have. =)

Funny story. For Chloe's birthday Heather's Aunt gave Chloe a Toys R Us gift card which we went today to see if we could find something she wanted to buy with her money. We walked the store from end to end and couldn't agree upon something she wanted VS something that wasn't a safety hazard in our house with a puppy lol so we were on our way to check out games for our "Wii" game system which she sometimes likes to play. As we cut through the isle Chloe stops dead in her tracks and says "DADDY!! I WANT A GUITAR! I was like, "um, okay?" She went on to tell me that she wanted a guitar like Hailey has which I guess at some point in her life she must have played with at our friends house. I thought about it and figured hey, why not? It's not super big, it't not super loud..it's a toy but it really is a musical instrument she can play or potentially learn to play so boom, DONE.

We get back into the car and the CD that Chloe got for Christmas and currently wants to hear over and over again, Taylor Swift plays and I tell Chloe "Did you know how that Taylor Swift can play the guitar?" She smiled from ear to ear and as soon as we got home wanted to play her guitar and sing Taylor Swift songs. By the photos, she almost could pass for knowing what she's doing. LOL. She'll need some...practice.

Have a great weekend. =)

-B


FJ7C7065ChloeBLog-100

FJ7C7082ChloeBLog-106

FJ7C7081ChloeBLog-105

FJ7C7095ChloeBLog-112

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
FJ7C7104ChloeBLog-113

FJ7C7087ChloeBLog-108

No comments:

Post a Comment