
Last weekend we went to a birthday party for one of Chloe's classmates which we knew would be a "Frozen" themed party(surprise). What Chloe didn't know was that "Elsa" would actually be there! Well, I mean she was Elsa by the fact that she was there as Elsa..but she didn't have me fooled for one second. =)
I was telling Heather, It's so weird how Chloe (and kids in general) seem to have NO concept of people by face when it comes to charachters. Chloe was being shy when she first saw Elsa but then ten seconds later when that passed she was over chatting away. "I already met you in Disneyland!!" she says. Meanwhile, this "Elsa" looked nothing like the Disneyland Elsa except for the almost the right color dress and blonde wig. This Elsa also knew how to make balloon animals and do generic magic tricks. The kids loved it!! I was not impressed. LOL. Everybody's a critic.
We a busy week that started with Chloe being sick and essentially ends with Heather and I being sick as well. Not the first time, won't be the last. Just a few pics of the Chlo-bomb. Have a great weekend~
B





No comments:
Post a Comment