
Black Friday. The day after Thanksgiving when everyone goes out shopping for good deals and cheap stuff. Everyone, except me.
Yesterday was Thanksgiving but I'm sure I didn't have to tell you that. Chloe got dressed in the morning and was so proud of her outfit but when she came to show me the first thing out of my mouth was "hey you look like an American flag!" LOL. So all day long she was telling people she was dressed as a "flag girl". It took a minute to compute but everyone seemed to agree. =)
Being Thanksgiving we of course had the round to make. Last year we ate with my family and in years past we have eaten twice. I think the goal these days is to trade off every year but who knows what the future has in store. We are lucky to have two families to share Thanksgiving with and Chloe is always likes to be the star of the show..or at least she makes a point to be the center of attention, lol. As her little cousin, Peyton, gets older I have a feeling they are going to have to share the title and perhaps Peyton has already started to share that spotlight. We spent a few hours at my parents house with my brother and his family then we went and had Thanksgiving dinner with Heather's family not to far away. Everybody ate to much(I'm sure) and today we will work on getting down our Christmas decorations. Chloe is literally asking me every 5 minutes to get the Christmas tree down...so that's my next move. Happy Thanksgiving!







No comments:
Post a Comment