Friday, June 6, 2014

I Painted My Own Face! - Jun 6

20140605Chloe-FJ7C4489

I worked in Chloe's classroom on Tuesday so I knew this was coming since then. I'll explain.

See, her class meets for a little white as a whole then they split in half (by age) and complete separate little projects or tasks with the teachers. Tuesday they do one thing the other half does another, and on Thursday they switch. Tuesday, the kids in Chloe's group (which I was in) did cut and paste self portraits using a mirror, scissors, and construction paper. When the classes re-joined for "free choice" time, the other half of the kids had war paint drawn all over their faces. Not literal war paint, but just face paint going every which way and basically everywhere. Chloe didn't get to do it but she knew on Thursday her turn would come, and boy did it ever. =)

I picked her up from school and when I saw here I had to literally "lol". If she grows up to be a makeup artist, these pics will be funny to look back on. She didn't stop at just her face either, oh now. Arms were also decorated with paint and glitter. She had fun and I guess that's all you can ask for. Only two more days of school then its "summer vacation" so that will be interesting. It took all year to get used to her going to school now we have to figure out a new plan. Summer will be over before you know it, though.
Have a great weekend, folks. =)
Brian

20140605Chloe-FJ7C4504

20140605Chloe-FJ7C4509

20140605Chloe-FJ7C4494

20140605Chloe-FJ7C4505

No comments:

Post a Comment