Friday, May 16, 2014

The Table Of Water V2.0 - May 16

20140515Chloe-FJ7C1963

I was looking back at my own blog because I couldn't remember exactly how old this water table thing we have is. The answer is: almost exactly 2 years old. I don't know how long I will continue to blog photos of Chloe but I do know this: it has been (almost) 4 and a half years and I really am enjoying being able to click back and see things that happened a year, two, three years ago. It's really crazy to see exactly HOW MUCH Chloe has changed. Obviously we see her all day every day so it can sometimes be difficult to see it. Being able to flip back and forth with a click is actually a pretty cool (accidental) side effect of keeping this blog.

She is much to tall and all of the little accessories are long since lost or broken but what is left at it's core is literally a table that holds some water. Chloe doesn't care. I asked her if she wanted to play with the water table and within 2 minutes she was running around naked looking for a bathing suit. She went straight to the bath tub and pulled a bunch of toys she wanted to play with and just like that, this $28 faded thing we probably should have gotten rid of has now become the best thing we own. If you have stepped outside in the last few days you may have noticed it has been around 90-95 degrees so short of going to the pool, this is going to hit the spot. An all around a good time on a hot day. LOL. =)

Have a great weekend, folks~
-B

20140515Chloe-FJ7C1943

20140515Chloe-FJ7C1953

20140515Chloe-FJ7C2020

20140515Chloe-FJ7C2030

20140515Chloe-FJ7C2065

20140515Chloe-FJ7C2079

No comments:

Post a Comment