Friday, February 21, 2014

The Giant Purple Tree - Feb 21

20140220Chloe-untitled-3604

Every year around this time the most beautiful tree blooms just a few doors down from us. If I ever had a house, i want a tree like that. Of course I say that now but it's a leaf dropping S.O.B almost the entire year and I would probably want to kill myself for owning it. The tree blooms for like 2 weeks then it drops all of its flower petals or whatever they are and that's the end of it. I tried to get Chloe to come outside for some photos by the tree or heck IN the tree and she wasn't interested. She wanted to walk around and pick up the leaves and generally goof around. =) I got her to cooperate for a few photos, but mostly she just made faces and wanted nothing to do with it. LOL. I'll have to try again before I have to wait another year. Meanwhile, we are also waiting for the cherry blossoms around the corner to bloom so we can go over and get some shots again this year.

Have a great weekend, folks.

-B


20140220Chloe-untitled-3588

20140220Chloe-untitled-3612

20140220Chloe-untitled-3614

20140220Chloe-untitled-3648

20140220Chloe-untitled-3661

20140220Chloe-untitled-3673-2

No comments:

Post a Comment