Friday, January 24, 2014

I'm Not Very Good At Pictures! - Jan 24

FJ7C2099Chloe-104

Dear Chloe,
I must disagree.
Sincerely,
Me. =)

I had my camera out and was taking some of these random photos of Chloe and I think she has apparently completely turned the corner into fake-smiles-ville. She is fully camera aware and it's starting to become more difficult to draw out a real smile. Of course I am never looking for the "cheeze" photo but it starts with that. The smile is in the eyes..if you don't have that, well..

I pointed out to Chloe that she was not really smiling at me and to my surprise she came up with the one comment I never would have expected. Kids say the darndest things, i guess. I'd say she's doing just fine. =)
Have a great weekend, folks~

-B

FJ7C2060Chloe-100

FJ7C2075Chloe-101

FJ7C2107Chloe-106

FJ7C2079Chloe-102

FJ7C2112Chloe-107

No comments:

Post a Comment