Just another week here in paradise lol and somehow we are almost halfway through April which is insane to me. I made my typical run to Costco this week and seemingly stumbled upon something that Chloe really likes. Cashews. This kid I swear she can be a super picky eater and then every once in a while she will surprise us and just try new stuff. The last few days every time she's hungry and wants some kind of a snack she's like "Daddy can we eat some CASHEWS?!" Then I get a big smile and she runs into the kitchen only to return holding this big ass jar of Cashews. LOL. This kid.
Random photos but I grabbed my camera because she was acting so cute about it. That plus a few other moments from this week mixed in. Have a great weekend folks~
-B
No comments:
Post a Comment