Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Almost Spring Time! - Feb 8

Chloe-104_WEB

Last weekend I set out to take some photos of our friends 6 month old little girl at a local park. It was a nice day so Heather & Chloe decided to tag along and have some fun at the park! It's been several months since we have had nice weather and I'm sure Chloe was more than happy to get in some park time, lol. After my session concluded we decided it was such a nice day that we would jam on over to the Oakland Zoo and spend a few hours there. It's strange for me I'm sure but even though I obviously had my camera with me I decided not to take it with us and just enjoy the day without having to take pictures of stuff. Besides, we have been to the zoo many times with lots of pictures to prove it so here are just a few snaps from the park that I liked..and the rest will have to be left to your imaginations. =p

Have a great weekend!

B

Chloe-100_WEB

Chloe-101_WEB

No comments:

Post a Comment