Well, I'm writing this on Wednesday because the next two days are going to be pretty much consumed with wedding festivities for us. This time my "little" brother is getting married and the wedding is on Friday. Chloe will get to be a flower girl which we have been practicing dropping flower(and telling her about being quiet for the ceremony, etc) here so we will see how that goes! I will be the Best Manographer which is a term I just made up. Yes, it means what you think it does. =P
As I sometimes do, these shots are just me randomly goofing around with the camera and I actually came away with some shots of Chloe I really like. The last shot I have printed and it's like one of the most amazing shots of her I have taken of her in a while. Maybe it won't translate on the screen but I think it's awesome. I joke with people because it always looks like she is a perfect photo subject and people tell me that all the time. "She must just love having her picture taken!" LOL. Nothing could be further from the truth. I amaze myself sometimes when I come away with a certain shot because even I don't think I got "the shot". Anyway, we are off having fun so have a great weekend and enjoy a few pics.
Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment