This week has been a crazy one to say the least. On Monday it was our 6 year wedding anniversary(yay us!) so while our day had to be mostly buisiness as usual, we did manage to go out dinner just Heather and I. Although I'm sure Chloe would have loved to scream random things and talk throughout our dinner, I arranged for my mom watch her instead. =)
The weekend just prior we had a full schedule of things including swim lessons, a pot luck get together with our friends, I shot a wedding in the city with another photographer and then a birthday party and a couple more photo sessions on Sunday for me. I wasn't able to attend our pot luck with our friends but it was a bit of a Halloween theme so all the kids dressed up in their costumes and they played games and did all kinds of fun stuff. One thing I wish I had been there for but was able to see thanks to Heather taking a video with our pocket camera was the kids bobbing for apples. I never would have imagined that you could explain to a kid how to bob for an apple and they would actually be able to do it! I thought for sure Chloe would have her hands in the water but sure enough, she did it without using her hands! I was blown away. =) So because I have a million and a half things to do before we leave for a few days vacation, I wanted to share this video with you. Have a great weekend!
(PS if you are viewing on an Ipad or phone this may not be viewable until you are on a "real" computer)
Jeez, she's cute. She was so excited and proud of herself!! Yay Chloe!!! :)
ReplyDelete