Friday, September 14, 2012

A Real Octopus! - Sept 14

20120913chloe-IMG_2142

Chloe's Grandma & Grandpa P got us some passes to go to the Monterey Bay Aquarium a while back(thanks!) and we have been trying to plan a trip there ever since. The summer has been slipping by and weekends have been hard to come by so this week Heather took off a few days and we decided to make the trek. I think this actually worked out better because people for the most part are back in school and the aquarium wouldn't be packed like it might otherwise be. We had a great day and Chloe was actually great the whole time. We brought the stroller but she basically walked holding our hands the whole time and mostly stayed within range of us..something I'm sure that would have been a different experience had we gone sooner. She was obsessed with the gigantic octopus they had above everything else. It might be a toss up between that and the seahorses but overall I think it was a really neat experience for her. They have plenty of stuff for kids her age to touch and interact with. Realistically it's a bad place for taking pictures of anything because it's all very dark and you aren't really supposed to use a flash. I shot what I could and just enjoyed the time with the fam.

Have a great weekend!

B


20120913chloe-IMG_1935

20120913chloe-IMG_1936

20120913chloe-IMG_1942

20120913chloe-IMG_1944

20120913chloe-IMG_1945

20120913chloe-IMG_1955

20120913chloe-IMG_1956

20120913chloe-IMG_1965

20120913chloe-IMG_1972

20120913chloe-IMG_1976

20120913chloe-IMG_1980

20120913chloe-IMG_1983

20120913chloe-IMG_1997

20120913chloe-IMG_2011

20120913chloe-IMG_2019

20120913chloe-IMG_2026

20120913chloe-IMG_2038

20120913chloe-IMG_2042

20120913chloe-IMG_2045

20120913chloe-IMG_2054

20120913chloe-IMG_2079

20120913chloe-IMG_2086

20120913chloe-IMG_2096

20120913chloe-IMG_2110

20120913chloe-IMG_2116

20120913chloe-IMG_2126

20120913chloe-IMG_2152

20120913chloe-IMG_2071

No comments:

Post a Comment