Friday, August 31, 2012

Abbey Looks Kinda NEW! - Aug 31

IMG_9376Chloe-117

Poor Abbey she's certainly getting up there in age but that doesn't stop Chloe from loving the heck out of her. The other day I took Abbey to be groomed and she was about as shaggy as I've ever seen her. Chloe kept asking "where did Abbey go??" when we walked out of the place and I kept explaining to her that she was going to have a bath and get her haircut. When we went to pick up Abbey she came out and Chloe says to the lady there, "Where's Abbey?!" lol. We all had a good laugh at that one. On the way home Chloe kept saying "Abbey looks pretty! Abbey looks kinda NEW!!" I have no idea where this kid gets her vocabulary but it's truly been an ongoing source of laughter for us. =)

A typical week around here and a few more pictures of Chloe including our "new" pup, Abbey. Have a great weekend.

B!


IMG_9348Chloe-107

IMG_9366Chloe-112

IMG_9372Chloe-114

IMG_9373Chloe-115

IMG_9375Chloe-116

IMG_9382Chloe-118

IMG_9393Chloe-120

IMG_9340Chloe-101

IMG_9401Chloe-122

IMG_9359Chloe-111

IMG_9404Chloe-124

IMG_9396Chloe-121

No comments:

Post a Comment