Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm so proud of me! - Jun 15

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8704

So if you aren't one of the ten people that pointed out to me that I miscalculated Chloe being 2 and a half last week, now you can. I was off by a month, but that just means the next thing I am about to tell you is that much more amazing. Heather's birthday was on Wednesday(happy birthday!) and literally on Heather's birthday, Chloe turned a tremendous corner with potty training. Chloe's gift to Heather was that she suddenly decided it was time to use the potty for #1...and she basically skipped using the little trainer potty and just started going on the actual toilet! For about a week she started telling us when she had already gone, and then she started telling us that she had to go so we put her on the toilet and she's been going for the last 2 days without incident. I can't believe it. I mean, we're not getting ahead of ourselves we are still going to keep her in diapers for a bit until we can be sure she's not going to just revert in the middle of the store or something. I'm sure everyone has stories about their kids at this stage having accidents, lol. Anyway, it's huge news for us and maybe a little bit TMI for you.

So, what's with the goggles? Chloe starts swim lessons on Saturday! We have been talking about it for a while and I decided for Heather's birthday to get them signed up so they can do it together! Ever since I came home with the goggles, she has been wearing them around the house like she's hot stuff, lol. Should be interesting and I'm sure I will report back next week with the story. Have a great weekend!

Brian

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8675

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8662

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8677

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8686

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8692

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8654

20120614Chloe-FJ7C8659

No comments:

Post a Comment