2 of Chloe's favorite things: Blowing out candles, and "bouncies". If you have a bounce house, she's not gonna get out of it. Ever. At her 2nd birthday, she discovered trampolines. This week, we visited a new place in Dublin with our friend Sheryl and her 2 kids called "Rockin' Jump" and it's basically a huge warehouse building filled with trampolines. Chloe, who I thought might be a little timid about getting out there, ran off before I could even get both shoes off. Lol. We were there in a window of time set aside for younger age kids so that was perfect for us and the place is large enough that the kids don't really risk bonking into each other to much. Chloe definitely had a good time and I'm sure we'll be back! Some random pics from this week including our trip there. Have a great weekend!
-B
We just went to Rockin' Jump for the first time too! Did you guys go on the Wednesday from 10-12? I've been thinking about doing that with Payton! Cute pics!
ReplyDeleteI don't know if you will get a notification for this comment but yes that is when we went..and I think we are going back next week too if you are planning to go! It was a mini cal high reunion there as there were a few other people you would know with their kids as well. It's a popular place. Maybe we'll see ya there! =)
DeleteB