The last few weeks Chloe has formed a little bit of an attachment to a couple stuffed animals she has. Ok if I'm being honest it's pretty much all of them. She wakes up and wants like every stuffed animal in sight. "Lammie!? Monkey?! GEORGE? TWO MONKEYS?! MICKEY MOUSE!!" She will scope up and carry as many as she can hold. Totally cute but also can be a problem when we go to leave the house she wants to take them all with us in the car. Luckily, she's been really good when we ask her to "put them to bed" she goes and puts them all up on our bed one at a time and we let her take just one with us. Usually it's this little Curious George monkey.
This week was jam packed for us but I did manage to snap some pics of Chloe in a part of our house that I used to take her picture when she was small but is now pretty much off limits (my office). I remember when I used to prop her up in between the couch cushions when she could barely sit up to take her picture. Now, she will hardly sit still!
Have a great weekend!
Brian
She is so cute!!
ReplyDelete