Friday, August 19, 2011

Sammich! - Aug 19

20110815ChloeBlog-IMG_6888

Yup, she finally figured out how to get in there. =)

Lots of exciting news this week. For one, yesterday our close friends Shannon & Chris finally had their baby! Beautiful and healthy baby girl named Taylor Madison King who was 8lbs 9oz with a full head of hair. We're very much looking forward to meeting her. I got a text in the middle of the night last night from Chris and all day all I could do was think about the day Chloe was born and how excited they must be. It truly is an amazing thing.

So back to our little miss, Chloe. Had a few interesting photo opportunities this week one of which was Chloe's first experience with a "sammich!" (as she calls it). As with probably any kids they are more interested to eat what mommy and daddy are eating, so I made Chloe a mini samdwich to try and to our surprise, she liked it! I tried cutting them into little squares to which she quickly dismantled. It was not until i left the sandwich a hand holdable size that we hit paydirt. She loves cheese so that's no problem. Turkey by itself? Not so much. Bread? Sometimes. Turkey and cheese sammich? Yes please! lol.
Have a great weekend!
-B

20110814ChloeBlog-IMG_6851

chloe (2)

20110814ChloeBlog-IMG_6871

chloe

Enjoying daddy's sandals
20110816ChloeBlog-IMG_6895

20110815ChloeBlog-IMG_6883

20110818ChloeBlog-IMG_6908

20110818ChloeBlog-IMG_6909

20110817ChloeBlog-IMG_6907

20110817ChloeBlog-IMG_6901

No comments:

Post a Comment