Friday, March 25, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away - Mar 25

20110323chloeblog-IMG_9348

This week we have been mostly stuck inside the house due to lack of sunshine and abundance of wind and rain. If I wanted to live in a place that rained every day, I'd pack up my stuff and move to Oregon with Ali. Hi ALi. =) I suppose I can announce this here since she already made the Facebook blast but Ali and her husband Josh are expecting their own little one this year! If you need any advice or anything feel free to ask me..or google is because that's where most of my questions get answered, lol. Good times are ahead...just you wait and see!
So for a change this week the pictures I'm going to post were 89% taken by Heather. I'm not going to say WHICH ones but let's just say..the good ones. Have a great weekend!
-B

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9299

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9287

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9289

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9298

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9295

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9306

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9302

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9311

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9312

20110320chloeblog-IMG_9315

20110322chloeblog-IMG_9325

20110323chloeblog-IMG_9351

20110324chloeblog-IMG_9373

Gotta go..I'll call you later!! lol kids these days
20110324chloeblog-IMG_9393

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brian!! Don't tease like that - you probably should just move up here (summers are better than anywhere, it's how mother nature makes up for the rain). That's actually what Chloe was discussing with me on the phone in that picture.

    And of course I'll bug you guys for tips - one of the nice things about being one of the last to have kids is that I've got tons of mommy/daddy friends who know what they're doing (or how to fake it). :)

    Love the pics - good work Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete