Thursday, September 9, 2010

8 Months - Sept 10

Chloe8months1-308

So on Wednesday it was the 8th which marks Chloe's 8 month birthday. I think I told Heather during month 6 I didn't feel like Chloe had changed that much but to discuss it further and to look back at her pictures, I couldn't be more wrong. Same goes for month 7. She learns things every day at an alarming rate and we think she may have gone through a growth spurt as she definitely seems longer and many outfits that fit her before are getting to small. She's been eating up a storm with things like (pureed) bananas, green beans, sweet potato, peaches, etc. She's been pooping up and equally disgusting storm as well which is..well disgusting. =0 The days of the non smelly diaper are long since over.
So, on to some pics from this week. We busted out a little ride/push car thing my Aunt Michelle got for Chloe around the time when she was born and we thought she might start being able to play with it. She's definitely not big enough to use it unsupervised but she really likes it! Thanks Aunt Michelle =)
Have a great weekend.
B+H+C

Chloe8months1-102

Chloe8months1-304

Chloe8months1-101

Chloe8months1-200

That's my girl
Chloe8months1-202

Chloe8months1-301

Chloe8months1-303

And now...watch Chloe sit herself up
Chloe8months1-305
Chloe8months1-306
Chloe8months1-307

Ya Mom, I hear ya: Print you one, right? =)
Chloe8months1-201

1 comment: