So first off, shout out to my mom AKA "Gramma Sue" as today is her birthday. Happy birthday mom! Hope you have a great day doing whatever it is you guys are gonna do. Just a few pics this week and I might come back and post some more when I have a few minutes to finish editing etc. This week we saw the resurgence of Chloe rolling over again. She doesn't have much interest to roll herself from her back to her stomach, but she likes to roll from her stomach to her back. It's pretty funny. She's deep into the "I see it I want it" stage and even if she can't reach it, she REALLY WANTS IT. Gotta watch what you put within her reach for sure as she'll snatch it and most likely put it right into her mouth, lol. Happy Friday~
B+H+C
Oh, you guys. She is just so beautiful! And look at her standing (with assist, but still!).
ReplyDelete